Team Algernon no Fansub
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Team Algernon no Fansub

Team Algernon no fansub : traduction en vostfr de drama, film, émission japonaise.Traduction en français, certains projet sont même traduit en anglais.ようこそ

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

[ENG] Rules and introduction

+72
aoiryusei
xcrybaby
kamyo
Kotori90
beestyng
Lyu
ninochan33
miz
1_gaki_smap
Imahari
kyorihime
renhysh_1021
ihlof
syrrealist
jaszuya223
loadstar
jengyee
farhanahnaruto
Marie
Azhire_Jeon
merokimu
roxibelik
geradix
lusianazlh
hirokojejung
glassesgiraffe
halatomdah
Grabz
bluelilac20
Hana
busted123
valerysmc08
vilhjalmr
Aibakaneesh
mashiro90
anyssxoxo
julieanna813
nyyyss
kattunsignal
chibigirl19
Ragna
carry18
kraakraak
prettytin
Pantheria
18naive
tomakute
lemoniiez
blublackqueen
aranix
kometashi
slants_of_light
loretti
Penny28
kurozero
aigoobelle
babby_barbara
kkisumai
rubyluna66
Petit
arielm
Lolochan07
Fujisuke
mmestrange
animewolfgoddess
AmudoBun
scp4ever91
xhrinz
Aoxana
carmenw84
toma_nian98
Algernon
76 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
geradix

[ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyDim 10 Sep - 5:41

Hi, I'm geradix. Read about this place from a posting one of you made on the Japanese Drama Movies facebook page by Furritsu subs. Watch mostly Taiga and Asadoras but I do indulge in some Johhny's stuff as well.  I promise to follow all your rules. Thank you
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
roxibelik

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyDim 10 Sep - 21:30

Hello, Im Roxana from Uruguay. I came across your forum while searching for Raintree no kumi. I promise to follow all rules, please let me join you!
merokimu

merokimu

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyMar 12 Sep - 13:51

Hello there.
I'm lisa. i think i first started watching j-drama when i was 13 year-old. it was drama 'beautiful life' that caught my attention . To me the drama capture the reality of people on wheelchair as i am experiencing those life too. Since then, j-drama has become my utmost obsession.

Although recently, a lot of k-drama has been dominating the market, i still think jmovie and jdrama are the best. their stories are really simple,not too overly crowded with cheesy lines or over-fantasized romance. i am a kind of person who loves stories that are closer to reality.the kind of stories that tells me that i can overcome any hardships on my own without having to depend on a man or anyone (because not everyone is lucky enough to meet a good guy).and most of jmovies and drama tells that.

as for my favourite actor, i love takuya kimura. but recently i'm starting to like Satou Takeru and Matsuzaka Tori. i hope u will let me join your community because it is really hard to find english subs for jmovie and drama.

Thank u so much for all ur hardwork.
Azhire_Jeon

Azhire_Jeon

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyLun 18 Sep - 1:35

Hi, I'm Mia from Philippines, I learn about this forum from your LJ it said you were moving so O want to try to be a member.. I was looking for eng sub of tamamori yuta-kun's movie, I read that you subbed it and I really really want to watch it subbed
Marie

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyMar 3 Oct - 11:03

Hi Smile
I'm Marie from Germany
I' m a big fan of kis-my-ft2
i promise to abide by all your rules.

Thank you for your hard Work Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
farhanahnaruto

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyDim 15 Oct - 2:28

Hi Very Happy

Im Nana, im a fanvid editor on youtube and i love Japanese movies and dramas and many Johnnys, especially Arashi, Yamapi, HSJ, Ikuta Toma and Tamamori Yuta <3 

I swear i will follow all your rules, i really want to watch raintree with tama, i will never re-up, repost/share, sell or re-translate your videos and subtitles :DD 

Thank you for all your time and efforts subbing thse projects and i hope you will allow me to join :DD
jengyee

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyMar 17 Oct - 19:20

Hello!! I'm Jengyee. I am a Kis-My-Ft2 fan Smile My first J-drama was
Hana Yori Dango and my favorite is Ikemen Desu Ne. I am a late starter as I only started not too long ago after my friend introduced j-dramas to me and I've been a fan ever since.

I got to know about your team through a post on Kis-My-Ft2's LJ and I am super happy to hear that you guys subbed Tama's movie. I have been looking for it a long time. Thank you so much, I really appreciate the time and effort all of you have put in to subbing and sharing with us. I cannot express my gratitude enough as I understand its not an easy job and I really am greatful for your kindness.

I promise that anything I get from your team is for my personal use only. I will not claim credit or share or make a profit of you team's work in any form, directly or indirectly. Should I need to share with others anything from here, I will redirect them to this site and they will go through the same screening process if they are genuinely keen in you team's work. I will also not use your team's work and retranslate or repharse and call it my own or anything without seeking prior approval.

Thank you guys so much!!!!
loadstar

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyJeu 26 Oct - 21:20

Hi, I'm a member of your lj comm with username zxcasd098 (super original). I'm only now joining here because I was on hiatus and today I was looking through my lj comms to see what I missed and noticed you subbed Himitsu! I wish I noticed sooner.
Anyway I'm here now and of course will follow the rules. I wont upload your files to streaming sites or sell them or post your links anywhere. I will ask for permission if I want to re-translate ur subs.
jaszuya223

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyDim 29 Oct - 2:19

Hi! My name's Jasmin. Kamenashi Kazuya is my bias. I'm using other name like Kisha Mane as it is variation of Kamenashi. I'm gonna use this once Kame and I will be gifted with a child (too much wishful thinking
jaszuya223

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyDim 29 Oct - 2:20

When Kame Sanctuary revoke all the membership, I felt like it's the end of the world.
Moving forward, I'm not the type to share what I take from communities. Doing so is like betraying the trust they have given me.
I stumbled upon your community when I'm looking for Kame english subbed videos that I don't have yet. It's nice to know that most communities are connected with each other.
I don't know if I'm already a member here after registration but if not, I'm asking you to please take me in. Thanks so much in advance.
The people behind these communities are awesome. Even you don't get paid you still do it wholeheartedly. I hope someday you will be rewarded. We are so thankful for having you, guys. Keep it up!
syrrealist

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyLun 30 Oct - 20:56

Hello! I'm Mai and I'm from Estonia. I came across this forum in search for English subs to "Raintree no kuni". 
I'm a big fan of romance movies and after having watched a great many movies in English I wanted to see romance movies/dramas from other cultures and in other languages. I fell in love with Japanese romance movies and my recent obsession has been BL movies/dramas. Some of my favorite Asian movies/dramas are: From Me to You, Seven Days, Daytime Shooting Star, Addicted Heroin, From Five to Nine (and oh, there are so much more...)
I have read all of your rules and agree to follow them. I hope you'll allow me to join this forum.
ihlof

ihlof

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptySam 16 Déc - 20:03

Hi I'm Emma from Canada, and I'm currently a French major at uni (I just had an exam so please forgive me for not using the French one x.x). I love almost all the Johnny's groups, and I appreciate how you have both English and French subtitled videos (which is how I found you guys)!  I promise to not reupload the files on streaming sites or put them up for sale, take credit for your hardwork, repost the links nor retranslate the videos in a different language without your express permission Smile
renhysh_1021

MessageSujet: Hello   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyVen 22 Déc - 9:27

Hello. My name is Ren and I'm from the Philippines.
I'm new here so I'm still confused on how this forum works because it's of different language. orz
I'm a Kansai fan and I've found this forum because I'm looking for Chantama's drama "reverse".

That's all.
Nice to meet you all.
kyorihime

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyDim 28 Jan - 21:09

Hello! I'm Julia from Russia. Recently I start see doramas with YamaPi and on LJ find your community cause you only one who translate 2nd SP about Narumi Saku. I accept rules because respect work that you did.  Hope you will allow me to join. Thank you for your hard work!
Imahari

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyMar 3 Juil - 23:23

Coucou,
Merci pour votre travail !
1_gaki_smap

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Juil - 2:02

Hello, My name is Alison and I am from Scotland.
I have been a smap fan since 2011, kis-my-ft2 since 2012 and a johnnys west fan since 2013.
My favourite drama are Ataru, busaiku salaryman, ikemen desu ne, too many to name/remember.
I have noticed this fansub community through Livejournal where I use the same name 1_gaki_smap.
I have read and will not release any of your subs to others through streaming or selling.

Dernière édition par 1_gaki_smap le Ven 13 Juil - 3:07, édité 1 fois
miz

miz

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Juil - 2:32

Hello! My name is Juri:) I'm a fan of Kis-My-Ft2, and I love watching drama!
I've come acoross this forum through kis_my_ft2@LJ.
I accept your rules! Thank you for your hard work.
ninochan33

ninochan33

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyLun 16 Juil - 15:00

Hello~
I am Nino from KSA. I'm a big fan of Johnny's especially "kisumai" 
I've read the rules and I promise to follow them.
Thank you so much for the hard work <3
Lyu

Lyu

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptySam 21 Juil - 9:27

Hello. I am Lyu from Taiwan. I'm a big fan of Kis-My-Ft2. Very Happy
My favorite drama are nobunaga no chef and reverse.
I've read the rules and agree to follow them. Smile
Thank you for your hard work Smile
宜しくお願い致します。 <3
beestyng

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyVen 17 Aoû - 23:34

Hello!
I live in Canada and am addicted to jdorama, kdrama and thai lakorns. There are so many talented actors and actresses that it is difficult to choose. However, and beyond the great Japanese actresses such as Setsuko Hara, I also like Jun Fubuki, Yuriko Yoshitaka, Satomi Hishihara, Masaharu Fukuyama, Jun Kaname and more.
I do like the length of jdoramas, compared to the usually long Kdramas.
I watched without subs Konya Hitori no Beddo and a few other jdoramas without understanding Japanese. Frustrating!I am interested in more mature drama.
I came here via fansub.d-addicts while looking for Ubai Ai, Fuyu.
I was looking at Holiday Love (2018) and Anata niwa Kaeru Ie ga Aru (2018) and hope that someone will sub them.
I know that it takes great effort and dedication to sub (THANK YOU), and there is no way I would misuse the result of your hard work. I promise  to use your videos/subs solely for my own private enjoyment.
Cheers!
Kotori90

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyMar 13 Nov - 18:50

Hi everyone! I'm from Russia, and my nickname is Kotori90.
Nice to meet all of you! Smile
I really love jDramas and kDramas, j-pop and k-pop, and all asian. Thanks for all your hard work!
I promise to follow and abide by all the rules! 
kamyo

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyDim 18 Nov - 4:15

Hello!
I am Catherine.I like everything about Japan and hope to be friends with everyone.
I love Kisumai & kinki.If you love  them too.I think we can be friends
Algernon
Admin
Algernon

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyDim 18 Nov - 10:15

kamyo a écrit:
Hello!
I am Catherine.I like everything about Japan and hope to be friends with everyone.
I love Kisumai & kinki.If you love  them too.I think we can be friends

Hello, you need to approuve the rules ^^
https://algernon-fansub.forumactif.com
xcrybaby

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptySam 12 Jan - 14:31

Hello, I am from the Philippines I was a Johnny's fan since 2008 when Maou was showing. STan Arashi and K8. I used to be a big yamapi fan. The past year I would like to see you soon! Thanks a lot. my lj is is xcrybaby
aoiryusei

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 EmptyJeu 28 Mar - 8:24

Hello!
My name is Ren and I'm from the Philippines.
I just registered recently and is still finding my way thru this french forum. OTL

I was kinda familiar with the forum name which I think I saw from livejournal.
(Also the drama Flowers from Algernon (is that?) that I haven't watched yet. orz

I'm eager to watch Last Hold and found about this forum because I was redirected here looking for that. Hehe.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 3 Empty

[ENG] Rules and introduction
Page 3 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant