Team Algernon no Fansub
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Team Algernon no Fansub

Team Algernon no fansub : traduction en vostfr de drama, film, émission japonaise.Traduction en français, certains projet sont même traduit en anglais.ようこそ

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

[ENG] Rules and introduction

+72
aoiryusei
xcrybaby
kamyo
Kotori90
beestyng
Lyu
ninochan33
miz
1_gaki_smap
Imahari
kyorihime
renhysh_1021
ihlof
syrrealist
jaszuya223
loadstar
jengyee
farhanahnaruto
Marie
Azhire_Jeon
merokimu
roxibelik
geradix
lusianazlh
hirokojejung
glassesgiraffe
halatomdah
Grabz
bluelilac20
Hana
busted123
valerysmc08
vilhjalmr
Aibakaneesh
mashiro90
anyssxoxo
julieanna813
nyyyss
kattunsignal
chibigirl19
Ragna
carry18
kraakraak
prettytin
Pantheria
18naive
tomakute
lemoniiez
blublackqueen
aranix
kometashi
slants_of_light
loretti
Penny28
kurozero
aigoobelle
babby_barbara
kkisumai
rubyluna66
Petit
arielm
Lolochan07
Fujisuke
mmestrange
animewolfgoddess
AmudoBun
scp4ever91
xhrinz
Aoxana
carmenw84
toma_nian98
Algernon
76 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
lemoniiez

[ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyLun 19 Juin - 4:05

Hello. I'm Lemony from Thailand. Same as others, I was a member of your community in LJ. I like watching Japanese dramas. Recently, I finished Totsuzen Desu ga, Ashita Kekkon Shimasu. More importantly, I'm an Arashi's fan and also like other JE groups.
I promise that I won't re-distribute your subbed files to any other sites. In addition, I won't make any profits from your files and not re-translate your subtitles without permission.
Thank you. Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
tomakute

MessageSujet: Hello   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyMar 20 Juin - 6:08

Hi. I am Chi if you still remember Smile)
I am glad to join your forum here. It's a more secure place to share subs and to exchange ideas about movies and all.
Hope to see more of your projects in the future.
Thank you so much.
18naive

18naive

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyMar 20 Juin - 7:00

Hi, I'm also a follower from LJ, 18naive, from the Philippines. I'm not a die hard Johnnys fan but i like to keep myself updated about them and doramas coz I'm also a kpop fan. I've also seen the scarcity of Johnnys raw video ever since that PIPA and SOPA thingy exploded. Also the people pirating what subbing groups have been releasing that's why subbers do really want to protect what they've worked hard on. I know the feeling coz i was once a member of different subbing teams, it's not easy to sub.

Anyway, I'm glad that you still sub and still share it. Thank you always in advance.

Yoroshiku~
Pantheria

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyMar 20 Juin - 15:04

Hello. Came here from LJ. I'm from the UK. I came here for the Top Secret subs. I promise not to upload to streaming sites, share your links, redistribute or profit from them. I won't re-translate without permission either. Thanks. Smile
prettytin

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyMar 20 Juin - 16:02

hi! i am tin-tin. i am from the philippines. i am a member of your LJ community and i heard about this forum coz of the community, particularly coz of the subs for himitsu with toma. i like watching suspense or rom-coms. depends on my mood, but most of the time it just revolve around the two.
i would like to be a member of this forum. and as a member, i will follow the rules and not just share to anyone without your permission.
thank you
kraakraak

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyVen 23 Juin - 11:06

hi there, I'm Kornelius from Finland. I like Toma Ikuta, Hiroki Narimiya and Takumi Saito, to name a few. i really don't have a preference genre-wise, I can find something to like from almost anywhere.
I promise I won't be re-distroing your files in any shape or form, and I'll only use them for my own pleasure.  tongue
cheers k.
carry18

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptySam 24 Juin - 9:56

Hi! My name is Carry and I'm from Germany. I'm already a member on your LJ community. My favourite dramas are Maou, You're beautiful, Freeter and many more. I am here for the Himitsu subs, since I am a huge Toma fan!

I vow to obey your rules and not use or upload your subs anywhere. I am way too lazy for that anyway, I just want to enjoy the stuff Very Happy

Thank you in advance!
Ragna

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyDim 25 Juin - 14:31

Hi, I'm Ragna and I'm still pretty new to Japanese dramas but I've watched quite a few Korean ones and some Chinese, Taiwanese and Thai ones.

My all time favorite drama has to be Healer which is Korean, but I also really love Pride and Evergreen Love as far as Japanese dramas go.
chibigirl19

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyMer 5 Juil - 23:20

Hi, my name is Viki aka chibigirl, I'm 22 and I'm from Hungary Smile

I've looking for sub for Raintree no Kuni literally all over the internet for soooo long so you are my savior!!! Very Happy  Thank you very very much!!
I'm obsessed with Johnny's since 2 or 3 years ago maybe, the first band that I got to know was Hey! Say! Jump and from then there was no turning back.. I fell in love with Johnny's West and Sexy Zone and all of the bands in Johnny's to be honest Very Happy 
I'm also unstoppably in love with Japanese language and culture, so much that I even started self-study it and also planning a trip to Japan next year. 
I love Japanese movies and dramas (especially with romance Embarassed ) so I'm trying to be always updated on what what movies are gonna come out.
I'm gonna follow all of the rules obviously, and I think that's all for now Very Happy
Have a nice day and thank you again!!
kattunsignal

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyDim 9 Juil - 6:49

Hello,
I am Esther and I am from Malaysia. I am a member of your community in LJ and I would like to follow you here as well. I used the same username. I am a big fan of j-dramas though I have a bias towards the detective genre. Since I am also a big fan of Arashi, I will also watch Arashi related dramas as well.

I promise to abide all the rules of the community; not reuploading the files to streaming sites, no sharing the files to sites outside the community, no selling and profiting from the files, no re-translating without permission.

Hope I'll be able to join the community. Thank you
nyyyss

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyDim 9 Juil - 18:38

hello im siti from malaysia! i am a member of your community in LJ and i know this forum from there! my username in lj is the same as this one, nyyyss. i am a big fan of japanese entertainment, my fav group is hsj & jwest! i've watched soo many jdrama & movies as well.

i promise to follow this community's rules. re-uploading, sharing, reselling and re translating without permission are not allowed.

hoping to be in this community here as well! yoroshiku ^
julieanna813

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptySam 15 Juil - 7:11

Hello! I'm julie from philippines.  I love japanese dramas, movies and anime. I'm a fan of Komatsu Nana, Yamazaki Kento, Fukushi Sota and Furukawa Yuki. My favorite jdrama or jmovies are: tomorrow i will date with yesterday's you, orange, kurosaki-kun no iinari ni nante naranai, strobe edge, good morning call, from five to nine and there's a lot more. Oh, btw I'm into thai dramas too. You should try it too. I'm currently watching Princess Hours Thai. (Last episode) and I'm so so excited to watch raintree no kuni. I've been searching everywhere for it. 

I'm really glad I found this site. Thank you so so so much for your efforts and hard work. and for making people happy. I promise to follow the rules and be a good member Smile

Thank you very much!
anyssxoxo

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyDim 16 Juil - 16:36

Hi! I'm Anyss from Malaysia. I am one of the members in your LJ community under the same name; anyssxoxo. I'm an Arashi fan and I watch j-drama/j-movie on regular basis. Especially the ones that have Arashi members, Ikuta Toma, Kame, Yamapi etc Smile

I joined this community to stay updated with the latest dramas and movies that you have shared. I have read the rules and I promise to follow all rules. Rest assured that all files are only for my own view and keeps Smile

I hope you will grant me access to the files Wink Thank you so much in advance and all the best to the team!
mashiro90

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyLun 17 Juil - 10:15

Hello~ I'm Zarra from Malaysia. I was a member on your livejournal community, and I would like to join this one too. My favorite drama is Seishun Tantei Haruya. I enjoy most drama with any Johnny's boys in it, but my beloved is Tamamori. I promise to follow your rules. I will not upload, share, sell/redistribute, or retranslate your works without permission. Thank you.. Smile
Aibakaneesh

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyLun 17 Juil - 22:58

I think maybe I did something wrong lol French is not easy for me...

I'd really like access to subs! I've been a fan of JE since...2006? 2005? It all started with Arashi and snowballed from there. 

I promise to abide by all rules and thank you so much for subbing! It takes a lot of hard work, I know~
vilhjalmr

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyMer 19 Juil - 7:53

Hello my name is Vilhjalmr I am from canada, and i recently got into japanese / korean movies, and i learned that your group is the only one who has subbed a movie or two i want to watch in english while i cannot promise i will be super active here i really really want to watch this movie which is why i am going through the effort of making an account and posting here, i shall respect your rules and abide by them and while i am at it ty for subbing this movie ive been waiting for months to watch it
valerysmc08

MessageSujet: hello   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyVen 11 Aoû - 2:39

Hello

I`m Valery. I`m from Peru. I love watching j-dramas as death note, Maou, Yamada Tarou monogatari, Algernon ni Hanataba wo, 5-ji kara 9-ji made, 49 Forty nine, Hanazakari no kimitachi and Itazura na Kiss.
I heard about your forum from your LJ community. I love jhonnys as Arashi, Kis my ft2, news and HSJ so I decided to join.

I promise to follow all the rules. I do not upload, not repost any links, not sell or redistribute, not restranslate your videos.

Thank you
busted123

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Aoû - 20:12

Hi im Sathyaa from Malaysia. I heard about you guys on LJ (*gonshark* on lj) and I have your subtitles for yokokuhan but after i rebooted my computer last week, when i clicked the video, a bunch of font styles were not installed so i looked you guys up again to see if i can download those fonts. Im glad to see that you guys have subbed some other things im interested in.
I have read your rules and I promise not to upload, share, or sell your content anywhere else. I also promise not to retranslate your content without your permission.
I'm also a huge Johhny's and and I am always interested in watching their movies and variety shows.
Hana

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyDim 27 Aoû - 5:25

Hi everyone, 
I'm Hana from Australia. I don't really follow much of JE but have watched a few dramas/movies of their entertainers: eg ARASHI members - Bartender (Masaki Aiba), In His Chart 1&2 (Sakurai Sho); Hey!Say! JUMP members - Kindaichi series/movie (Ryosuke Yamada and Daiki Arioka), and some of Toma Ikuta's movies.
I have read your rules, I promise to not share/upload/re-post/sell or redistribute content online and not re-translate your content without your permission.
Thank you!
Cheers, H.
bluelilac20

bluelilac20

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyDim 27 Aoû - 17:27

Hello Yumi here from the Philippines. I've learned of the forum from the Kisumai community in LJ and and saw that you created a forum so I joined.

Been a fan of johnnys since 2007. Started with NEWS and now Kisumai. Thank you for making this forum and for all your projects
Grabz

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyVen 1 Sep - 10:24

Hello My name is Darius 
Im 24 and im from Poland. Im studying  law and i got to love j and k dramas with my gf hance we spend a lot of time watching them together. Im here coz ive got the info that u guys got the subs for the movie shes rly interested in (Raintree no Kuni)  Embarassed 
 I have read your rules and i promise to abide them (not to upload/share/retranslate your content)
halatomdah

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyDim 3 Sep - 10:16

Hi, I'm Hala from Holland. I found you long time ago while searching for Johnny's dramas. I used to speak French but I haven't been use it for ages so now I want to check how much I can remember. I love school dramas and my favourite actor is Miura Shohei. From Johnny's it's Kitayama Hiromitsu but he doesn't play in many dramas. I'm so happy that I've found your community again. Thank you for all hard work with subbing. I won't share or upload your work anywhere. I just want to watch your subbed videos for my own pleasure at home.
glassesgiraffe

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyDim 3 Sep - 16:10

Hi, my name is Fietha from Indonesia. I found you when I looking for Raintree no Kuni in kisumai lj comm and I get information you subbed it Smile I love many genres of dorama, but mostly police/detective drama, medical drama or romance comedy dorama, depends of my mood Smile

I have read the rules and I promise will be follow all of your rules. I won't reupload, won't reshare, won't sell or redistribute and will use your sub for my personal use only. Thank you for subbing!
hirokojejung

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptySam 9 Sep - 20:49

Hello

Im Vanessa from Singapore. I found this forum thru your livejournal thru facebook page group that is mainly about Jdrama, i asked there whether they knew anyone had subbed the movie, Raintree Country and the person there told me that you guys had already subbed the movie. I used to like jpop but now not really into them because it is sooo hard to find subbed jpop than kpop -____- Well, im more hardcore fan of kpop especially BTS ...WHOOHOHOOO KYAAAAA but my love for jpop will never never gone away from my life because i discover KPOP thanks to them especially Koda kumi who connected me to Tohoshinki ( MY OT5 Sad Sad Sad /cry a river/).... Anyways, here is my lists of biases - Ayumi Hamasaki, Koda Kumi, Arashi, Hey! Say! Jump, NYC(This trio is so goood but sadly they are no longer NYC Sad), Kis my ft2 and Ok One Rock ~

I mainly like movie or dramas that are romance, school, angst and thrillers - Sky of Love, Close Ranger Love (THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE Sad Sad Sad Sad  i cried freaking so much damn yamapi! Sad Sad SadSad Sad but hes so hot in that one, i wish i had a hottie teacher in my school humph), Clover, Asuko March, Battle Royals(i know its horrible but i like it  sunny  Wink  , boku no hatsukoi wo kimi ni sasagu, Orange days and etc (mostly about romance high school) Very Happy  and oh, any dramas or movies that got sign languages!! Because im Deaf so i always loved these stuffs that has sign language!! But JSL (Japanese Sign Langauge) is freaking cool and i want to learn but it is sooo DAMN HARD TO LEARN so ahem n e v e r m i n d ... Sad 

Oh of course, i will not share any works of yours to outsides and of cos, will force them to go sign up hehehehehehee... Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz  I reallllyyyyyyyyy appreciate that there got jsubbers like you guyss who still sub these jdramas because nowadays it is hard to find subbers who is willing to sub Japanese stuffs, mostly of jsubbers either had left for their own personal OR suddenly MIA without reasons -_____- (hell with them)  Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes 
Anyways, people like you guys HAD SAVED WORLD, i swear ! ILOVEYOUGUYSSSSSS !!!!!!  Cool /million of flying kisses/
lusianazlh

MessageSujet: Introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 EmptyDim 10 Sep - 1:24

Hello, my name is Lisa and I'm from Indonesia. I know you from LJ and facebook so I decide to join your fansub. I love jdrama and jmovie so much and of course I love all JE especially YamaPi. I promise I'll obey your rules and use it personal only. Nice to meet you.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 2 Empty

[ENG] Rules and introduction
Page 2 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant