Team Algernon no Fansub
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Team Algernon no Fansub

Team Algernon no fansub : traduction en vostfr de drama, film, émission japonaise.Traduction en français, certains projet sont même traduit en anglais.ようこそ

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

[ENG] Rules and introduction

+72
aoiryusei
xcrybaby
kamyo
Kotori90
beestyng
Lyu
ninochan33
miz
1_gaki_smap
Imahari
kyorihime
renhysh_1021
ihlof
syrrealist
jaszuya223
loadstar
jengyee
farhanahnaruto
Marie
Azhire_Jeon
merokimu
roxibelik
geradix
lusianazlh
hirokojejung
glassesgiraffe
halatomdah
Grabz
bluelilac20
Hana
busted123
valerysmc08
vilhjalmr
Aibakaneesh
mashiro90
anyssxoxo
julieanna813
nyyyss
kattunsignal
chibigirl19
Ragna
carry18
kraakraak
prettytin
Pantheria
18naive
tomakute
lemoniiez
blublackqueen
aranix
kometashi
slants_of_light
loretti
Penny28
kurozero
aigoobelle
babby_barbara
kkisumai
rubyluna66
Petit
arielm
Lolochan07
Fujisuke
mmestrange
animewolfgoddess
AmudoBun
scp4ever91
xhrinz
Aoxana
carmenw84
toma_nian98
Algernon
76 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
AuteurMessage
birtman

[ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 4 EmptySam 7 Sep - 0:20

Hi! I'm Brittany. I've been a j-drama fan for 13 years and a Johnny's fan for 12. I read about your community in a couple of the LJ communities I'm a member of. My favorite j-drama is Busu no Hitomi ni Koishiteru. It's pretty much responsible for making me the j-drama and Johnny's fan that I am.

I promise to follow your rules. I won't share or sell your files in any way or claim them as my own.

Thank you very much
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
betcana

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 4 EmptySam 18 Avr - 16:00

Hi,
My name is Hana, from Vietnam. Because French is neither my mother language nor second language at all and I'm so confused about how to use this forum properly so pardon me if my stupidness bother you Sad(
Well, I'm a huge fan of KAT-TUN (especially Kame) and other JE artists such as Arashi, YamaP, Toma Ikuta. I knew this comm from LJ and hope I could join with you guys.
Gokusen, Hana Kimi, Yamaneko are my favorites.
I looking forward to KAT-TUN tame tabi series and other KAT-TUN projects.
I promise to abide by all rides. 
Thank you for your hard-working.
naree_p

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 4 EmptyMar 28 Déc - 9:53

Hi!
   My Name is Naree from Thailand. I am Japanese drama and songs lover. I am a huge fan of YapaP and Ikuta Toma. Hope to be able to joint this forum properly. I will follow rule and regulation here. Thanks team for creating this place.
maryturi

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 4 EmptyMer 17 Jan - 15:43

Helloo!! I am Turi and I am from Philippines!

I am a fan of Arashi since October 2023. Super newbie right? hahahah. It is because of Jun Matsumoto which he played Gokusen. I like many dramas from Arashi. Which are Lucky Seven, 99.9 Criminal Lawyer, Vivant, My Family, The Quiz Show, Dai Byoin Senkyo and many moree. I heard about your team from D-addict website. I was finding the eng subbed movie of Ninomiya Kazunari which is Bocchan, and I found it here, where there is a english sub.

Lastly, I will not sell, redistribute, upload to any streaming sites your videos. Hope you will allow me to join!! Arigatou Gozaimasu!!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   [ENG] Rules and introduction - Page 4 Empty

[ENG] Rules and introduction
Page 4 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4