Team Algernon no Fansub

Team Algernon no fansub : traduction en vostfr de drama, film, émission japonaise.Traduction en français, certains projet sont même traduit en anglais.ようこそ

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

[ENG] Rules and introduction

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
lemoniiez

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   Lun 19 Juin - 4:05

Hello. I'm Lemony from Thailand. Same as others, I was a member of your community in LJ. I like watching Japanese dramas. Recently, I finished Totsuzen Desu ga, Ashita Kekkon Shimasu. More importantly, I'm an Arashi's fan and also like other JE groups.
I promise that I won't re-distribute your subbed files to any other sites. In addition, I won't make any profits from your files and not re-translate your subtitles without permission.
Thank you. Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
tomakute

MessageSujet: Hello   Mar 20 Juin - 6:08

Hi. I am Chi if you still remember Smile)
I am glad to join your forum here. It's a more secure place to share subs and to exchange ideas about movies and all.
Hope to see more of your projects in the future.
Thank you so much.
18naive

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   Mar 20 Juin - 7:00

Hi, I'm also a follower from LJ, 18naive, from the Philippines. I'm not a die hard Johnnys fan but i like to keep myself updated about them and doramas coz I'm also a kpop fan. I've also seen the scarcity of Johnnys raw video ever since that PIPA and SOPA thingy exploded. Also the people pirating what subbing groups have been releasing that's why subbers do really want to protect what they've worked hard on. I know the feeling coz i was once a member of different subbing teams, it's not easy to sub.

Anyway, I'm glad that you still sub and still share it. Thank you always in advance.

Yoroshiku~
Pantheria

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   Mar 20 Juin - 15:04

Hello. Came here from LJ. I'm from the UK. I came here for the Top Secret subs. I promise not to upload to streaming sites, share your links, redistribute or profit from them. I won't re-translate without permission either. Thanks. Smile
prettytin

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   Mar 20 Juin - 16:02

hi! i am tin-tin. i am from the philippines. i am a member of your LJ community and i heard about this forum coz of the community, particularly coz of the subs for himitsu with toma. i like watching suspense or rom-coms. depends on my mood, but most of the time it just revolve around the two.
i would like to be a member of this forum. and as a member, i will follow the rules and not just share to anyone without your permission.
thank you
kraakraak

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   Ven 23 Juin - 11:06

hi there, I'm Kornelius from Finland. I like Toma Ikuta, Hiroki Narimiya and Takumi Saito, to name a few. i really don't have a preference genre-wise, I can find something to like from almost anywhere.
I promise I won't be re-distroing your files in any shape or form, and I'll only use them for my own pleasure.  tongue
cheers k.
carry18

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   Sam 24 Juin - 9:56

Hi! My name is Carry and I'm from Germany. I'm already a member on your LJ community. My favourite dramas are Maou, You're beautiful, Freeter and many more. I am here for the Himitsu subs, since I am a huge Toma fan!

I vow to obey your rules and not use or upload your subs anywhere. I am way too lazy for that anyway, I just want to enjoy the stuff Very Happy

Thank you in advance!
Ragna

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Rules and introduction   Dim 25 Juin - 14:31

Hi, I'm Ragna and I'm still pretty new to Japanese dramas but I've watched quite a few Korean ones and some Chinese, Taiwanese and Thai ones.

My all time favorite drama has to be Healer which is Korean, but I also really love Pride and Evergreen Love as far as Japanese dramas go.

[ENG] Rules and introduction
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2